Followers

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Papertake Weekly challenge - Anything goes


 I made this card for a friends mum this week for her birthday. I have used lots of 'old' stash to make this card. Infact the only new thing is the round sentiment which I downloaded (very naughty as cant remember where from lol)


This fits in over at the challenge at Papertake Weekly - anything goes, with the added extra of using something old.
It also fits into a few other challenges;
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Flowers everywhere
Stamp Something - Flowers


I hope you like it and any comments are always appreciated
Hugs
Marie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, you've been missing for too long again!! This is very pretty and colourful. It looks very modern and stylish which is a lovely change as sometimes cards for this age group can look a bit 'old', if you know what I mean. 60 is the new 40 and not old at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Your embellishments are wonderful!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. Love your design and embellies. Thankyou so much for joining us on PTW
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie
    Firstly, thanks for your comment on my card today. Now..... I love this card, and...... the sentiment came from my blog - it was one I created a few weeks back! I got such a nice suprise to see it used on this fabulous creation!
    I'm originally from over near Liverpool... not sure whereabouts you are, but we lived near Ormskirk (West Lancs really, but I still have a slight scouse twang - especially when I'm angry!! lol)
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete