Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Some cards ive made over the last few weeks

Hello Everyone, Sorry I have been a bit absent lately but just wanted to share these 2 cards I made with you guys.
The 1st one is an order for a Winnie the Pooh 1st birthday card for a set of twin boys.

I got the winnie the pooh images off google and used My Craft Studio to resize them and also to tile the image so I was able to make the backing paper used on the inside for the pop outs.

The next one is also for an order but its a football card for a girl, 21st birthday.
Again I used my craft studio to alter the image from google and make the backing papers for the pop outs.
I used my cricut and Alphalicious cart to cut out the names for both cards.
Hope you like them and comments are much appreciated
Hugs
marie xx

1 comment: