Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Anniversary exploding box - Popcorn the Bear

Morning everyone, what a windy Sunday here in Liverpool. Billy wind is definatey having some fun out there.
I have been busy this morning making a exploding box for a anniversary for my cousin, they got married the day before Valentines so Ive made it all lovey and cute.
I have used the Popcorn the Bear - Romance Cd rom from Crafters Companion which you can find HERE.
I also used my Ultimate Pro and boxer board to measure out the box and the lid.

I want to enter this into the challenge over at Crafters Companion news Blog where they want to see Valentines day themed cards ( I hope this is ok and its not technically a card) using some of their products.

 
These are both outside shots of the box, you can see I printed out some ribbon borders from the Cd rom and have stuck them around the lid. I have some some toppers to also decorate the outside and some candy from my stash.


This is a shot of the box once the lid has been removed



These are both just to show the different ways I have decorated the inside panels (my apologies for the pictures being upside down dont know why they are showing like taht as they are the right way up when I uploaded them)


Close up of the smallest layer. I have used more toppers from the cd rom here and also some paper roses I already had made in my stash. I also coloured some peel off stickers to make them red to fit in with the box.


 (again apologise for the upside picture not sure how to turn it around)


I have used some decoupage on the last 2 panels from the cd rom on the 'mid size' print so that it fits nicely onto the 9cm squared panel.

I hope you like it am sure my cousin will love it, just a bit different than a card.

Hugs
Marie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Marie .. It must have taken you ages
    Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely hun xxx might have to go and play now lol not made one of these boxes before tho so not sure how to go about it never mind might get some inspiration for a card swap im entering in on the romance cd so off to look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mate, its gorgeous, I need to get my cd out and make something with it this is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the box never thought of doing it like this but looks brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful idea Marie...gorgeous!...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really pretty, im sure the happy couple will love it

    ReplyDelete