Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

Once Upon A Time embossing board

Evening all,
I have just finished a new card for a Christening (had lots of these to make lately) again it is a non religious Christening card. I have used my new Once Upon A Time embossing board by the glitter girls. I have the original bookatrix board (the only other glitter girls board i own) and I love it so when I saw this new one I just had to have it.
I apologise the image is a bit dark.

I have used Centura pearl snow white card for the card base and also for the white layers as i think it shows the embossed detail brilliantly. The pink is co'ordinations.
The image is from Pink Gem Designs and its called sitting Chloe (I think).
The roses are from my stash and I have used a couple of wooden emblishments from Crafty Emblies, 1 for the image so she looks like she is sitting on a branch and the others just to give the finishing touches to my roses.

I would like to enter this into the challenge over at
 Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Marie
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card hon, I'm sure it will be well received xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Marie. I love the colours and the gorgeous embossing. The image is adorable and really well coloured. Love it, as Im sure the receiver will!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete