Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

New baby card 'Twins'

Good Afternoon blog land,
Well as promised earlier I am back to share with you a card I have just made for a friend who had twins on Friday. She had a girl and a boy so I decided to make a double gate fold card so I caould do it 1/2 blue and 1/2 pink.
I used papers from the Forever Friends 'New Beginning' range. I also used the spots and dots embossing folder then just lightly rubbed some ink over the top, I used Centura pearel card for this.
The tags I printed off from the Boofle cd rom using my Docrafts digital designer so that I could add in the baby's details.


I have used both Pink Gem baby papers and digi images for the inside of my card as I wanted to make the prams 'pop out' when you opened the card.

I wanted this to be more than just another New Baby card I wanted it to be more of a keepsake. I hope I have achieved this.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
ABC Challenges - No Flowers
Tammy's scrapping corner - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - always anything goes

Thanks for stopping by





9 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic! Love the split gate fold! She is sure to cherish this card forever!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a great idea.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute love it x In babysitting set of 3yr old boy girl twins right now when they where born I did one of each lol never thought of this type of card but will next time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great card. I love the way you did this. She should sure cherish it forever.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only thoughtful, but also very creative! Beautifully conceived and executed! Nicely Done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely amazing. Love the pop up detailing, it really adds a WOW factor to the card. The embossing on the front is gorgeous and the layout with those stunning photos is perfect. You make sure gorgeous stuff Marie.

    Thank you for always leaving such lovely comments on my blog. They really encourage me and make my day.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxx

    P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is absolutely precious, your friend will love it. Super cute card, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, well done! Thanks for joining our For A Child challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant card! I love this idea! Thank you for joining our "For a Child" challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete