Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

Charisma Cardz challenge - Animals


Good Morning Blogland,
I am here again with my DT post for Charisma Cardz. This week the theme is Animals so please do pop over and take a look at the other Charisma Galz projects and enter the challenge HERE
There are 2 prizes up for grabs this week from 2 fab sponsors

Card Mad Fairy

and


Here is my card

Supplies:
Milton and Co decoupage
Milton and Co backing papers
Tilly Dot co'ordinations
Pink Petticoat gingham backing paper
vellum
Xcut large ovals die

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Die cutting divas - use brown
 Throught the craftroom door - always anything goes
 Make it Monday - Anything goes
613 Avenue - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and all comments are greatly appreciated.









8 comments:

  1. So sweet, adorable image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is really a very cute card for 40 years person...I was 40 at April 2013 and not getting a cute card like this...the one who get this will have a big smile cause the image is soooo sooo cute... and you are good at choosing for the Design paper...I cannot put more than 2 design paper..my card will look so busy LOL...Lovely card for 40 years old person.

    I see your card on Make It Monday and my card is # 146 I would be glad if you see my card on my blog and if you could leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen your Card over at Make It Monday. Had to come by and see it. It is just Adorable! So Cute! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card with that adorable bear! Thanks for entering the animal's challenge of Melonheadz!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card; tfs it at DCD's brown challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such A Lovely Sweet Card And Thanks For Joining Us At Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dimension of your Bear. Just a great card. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete