Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Seemacrafts Child's Birthday challenge

Good Morning I am back again,
I have got another card to share with you this morning but this time its for Seemacrafts. This month the challenge is 'Child's Birthday'. I used one of Seemas fab number digis again this month, I think they are soooo cute I love them.
The challenge winner will get to pick some digis from Seemas page on Facebook which can be found HERE.





Supplies:
Seemacrafts number 4 digi
Docrafts spots and stripes 'brights' paper pad
Nesting shapes cut using the cricut
Liquid pearls
Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs marker pens
Card candi
Mirri card, card base and other card all from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over on the challenge blog




2 comments:

  1. This is so cute - Ideal for a child's birthday - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous make again this month . i absolutely adore it thank you hugs seema x

    ReplyDelete