Followers

Saturday 2 August 2014

Seemacrafts - Summer challenge

Good Morning blogland,
Its wet and miserable here today in Liverpool so I think to cheer us all up we should head on over to Seemacrafts challenge blog and enjoy some 'Summer' fun and sun. The challenge this month is as you guessed Summer. The lucky winner will receive 3 of Seema's digi from her fab digi page. You can go check out all of Seema's digis HERE. The 2 lucky runner's up also get to pick a digi each.

On to what I have made. I had a play about with a few of the beach themed digis and decided to make a scrapbook page of a couple of pictures from my daughter's birthday last week. We went to the beach that is in Liverpool's shopping centre L1. I then also needed a title for my page so used Seema's 'Summer' digi.
Here it is




 Supplies
  • All the digis have been coloured using water colour pencils. 
  • The backing paper is from Studio Calica - snippets 12x12 paper pad
  • card stock used is all topsey tivery colour cardstock from create and craft
  • rosette and candi just from my stash
 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come and join in with the challenge

  •  
  •  


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Summer layout.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love all the gorgeous features, the flip flops look brilliant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete