Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Seemacrafts Halloween Challenge

Good Morning blogland,
I am here today to share my make sor Seemacrafts.  The challenge theme this month is Halloween. We want to see all your spooky makes.  Why not pop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the DT's fabulous makes to inspire you.
The prize this month will be 3 digi's of your choice from Seema's facebook page HERE.

So lets get a bit dark and spooky and show us your makes.

I have used a couple of Seema's digis on my project as I decided to make ascrapbook layout of some old photos of my daughter on halloween.



Supplies:
Ghosts, Spider in web and the black cat are all Seema's digis
bats, spider and moon image are from google
The 'boo' I created in docrafts digital designer and just cut it out
Co'ordinations cardstock
Create and craft topsy tirvey basil cardstock

Challenges:
Crafting for all seasons - too cute to spook
A girl who crafts - Halloween


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to se you over on the challenge blog


7 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Thanks for leaving this in our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create.Challenge Blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    FB:www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really fab hun thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout hun, love the photographs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I am horrible at scrapbooking, I always get so far behind! But halloween pics are the ones I always find the time to do. I think they are the most fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope you join us again. Good luck! ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Scrap book lay outs, Thank you for joining in the fun over at a Girl who crafts.
    Floss
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work Seema. Love the LO perfect. Thansk for joining us at CFAS Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete