Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Crafting Musketeer's Challenge - Babies

Hello Blogland,
July see's the start of a new challenge over at Crafting Musketeer's. This month's challenge is 'Babies'.
We are sponsored this month by 


So pop on over to the blog and check out all the fab work done by the rest of the DT and then add your entry for us all to see.
And if you don't have your own blog , don't worry ,  remember we have a Facebook Page for you.

Before you go here is what I made for the challenge

 I have used a digi kit from Pink Gem Designs. I love these digi kits that Janet does as it comes with its own decoupage which i love to use on my cards.
You can see I have added some gorgeous ribbon along the bottom of my card which was supplied by Crafty Ribbons.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment