Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

Boys Card

I always seem to struggle when it comes to boys/mens cards and never know what to do for them so I was a little bit apprehensive when I needed a 5th birthday card for a boy (Roslyn is off to a party tomorrow for 1 of her school friends) until his mum told me he loves Ben 10. So I made the following card on her advice.
Reciepe:
I have used the 'stars' CB folder on the plain card
DP are a prima set 'my little guy collection'
I used my cricut to cartridge Alphalicous to cut the 5 and 'today' then put them through the CB folder 'swiss dots'.
I have chalked around the entire card using Dovecrafts 'brights' set as it looked to plain in just white.
The image was downloaded from the internet and then resized in My Craft Studio.

I hope he likes it.
Any comments much appreciated.
Marie xx

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect Marie - he's going to love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete