Followers

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

50th Birthday card

Afternoon everyong, I made this card yesterday for a order for the same lady as the baby card. I love the colours on this and im really pleased with how its turned out.

 I have used an image out of the Me to You decoupage kit ive had for a while. I have also used some of the papers from the same kit. I love the papers out of this kit there so colourful. I have used a butterfly punch and double layered them to make them 3d with some glaze.


 This is a close up of the decoupage image

I have used my crafters companion number stamps for the numbers and coloured them with my whispers brush markers. I have used some glaze in places on the numbers aswell.

I am entering this into the challenge over and Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
Marie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Marie....... am sure it'll be treasured!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable "me to you" bear, and great 50 numbers beautiful card and cannot wait to see your creation, so pleased it inspired :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card, I love the me to you bears. Beautiful colours. Thank you for the comments you left on my blog.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another really special card Marie. Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete