Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Just For Fun - Here Comes Summer challenge

Good Morning Bloggers,
I am here today to share with you my DT project for the Just For Fun challenge. The theme this month is 'Here Comes Summer'. It sounds like an easy subject but I was struggling a bit so started looking through my stamps and digi images etc and just couldnt decide on anything So I decided to make a wreath frame out of pinwheels/rosettes. I have been thinking about making one of these for a while now so thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so.



I have used bright sunny papers as this was the look I was going for and it also totally reminds me of summer days.  I have used papers from an A5 paper pack called Vintage Florals which was a freebie from a mag. 6x6 paper pack called Ice Cream Sundae another freebie and also some American crafts 12x12 My Girl papers. The button are from the docrafts spots and stripes collection.

I havent decided wether I am going to add a photo to it or just leave it as is hanging on my craftroon door.

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your entries over on the challenge blog


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous! I struggle with rosettes but you did a superb job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my this is fabulous had to comment its just stunning

    ReplyDelete