Followers

Monday 2 June 2014

Seemacrafts - Make it Cute challenge

Good Morning,
I am a day late with my post for the new challenge over at Seemacrafts as the challenge went live yesterday (1st June). This month the challenge is to make something CUTE. There is some fab makes from my fellow DT's so make sure you pop on over to the blog.
I have used one of Seema's digi's for my card which you can find as a freebie on here page HERE
I just love this image I think he maybe my FAV so far



I have coloured him in with my Sakura Aquarell water colours. The backing papers are all freebies from a mag I have had these in my stash for ages I cant even think who they are by.  The sentiment is by Circadesigns.
The flowers are La Pashe and you just print them and cut them out I forgot I even had these and I love how they look on this card. To top it off I added a double ribbon bow and some bling.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come and join in the challenge

3 comments:

  1. super cute! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so cute Marie! Thanks for taking time out to visit my blog & leave me a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete