Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

Charisma Cardz - Lace and Pearls challenge

Good Morning bloggers,
Today see's a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz. The challenge this fortnight is lace and pearls.
We have some fab sponsors for this challenge,

Prize one:
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep "
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay
One Lucky Crafter winner will get to pick 4 of the beautiful digi's as this fortnights prize!
 
prize two:
 
Kenny K's is a fab online digi shop
 with fun upbeat digi's for all your crafting needs!
 
Prize Three:
 
Stamp and Create is an online store based in the US with worldwide shipping. We specialize in rubber stamps carrying many different companies including: Magnolia, Whimsy Stamps, Saturated Canary, High Hopes Rubber Stamps and more. We offer free shipping on US orders of $65 or more. 
 
Dont forget to pop over to the challenge blog to check out the fab inspiration by my fellow DT members.
Here is what I have made, I have used a digi from Sassy Studio design.
 


 Supplies:
 
Backing card from Kanban - snowstorm 
snowflake cut on my silhuette
sentiment die free from papercraft essentials
pearls and lace from my stash
embossing folder from Jennifer Ellory free with Cardmaking and Papercraft
Co'ordinations from my stash
 
Challenges:
 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over on the challenge blog
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the image, my daughter would love this, she is so into frozen at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! nice coloring on the image. Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog'
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering this lovely card in to the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete