Followers

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Seemacrafts Autumn challenge

Good Morning crafters,
I am very late with this post as the new challenge over at Seemacrafts started on the 1st September but due to illness I am only just getting around to blogging my make for the challenge.
The challenge theme is Autumn this month so we want to see all those browns, yellows, oranges etc.
The winner will receive digis from Seema's collection which can be found HERE

On to what I made, I wanted to do something a little different so I made a tag rather than a card

I have used Seema's digi 'puddle girl' and the 'autumn' wording. I enjoyed colouring this image lots.
The papers where a freebie from a magazine and the ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over on the challenge blog


1 comment: