Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

Birthday Card for my Dad


Good Evening everyone, I hope you have all had a lovely Sunday. I havent really been up to much as im having a bit of trouble with my knee today. It always plays up but due to some home decorating yesterday its bad today :(. So whilst I was out of action for more decorating I thought id crack on with this birthday card I need for me Dad's birthday tomorrow.


I have used the Forever Friends Retro Cd Rom to make the Pyramage for this card. My dad plays guitar and drums in the local pub band so thought this would be perfect for him.
I have used the sketch over at Pink Gem but im not sure that it actually fits into the challenge so I havent entered it as yet. If anyone can advise me on this I would really appreciate it.

My sentiment stamp is a Pink Gem stamp
Used a MS border punch (not sure on the name)
Dp's are from Pink Petticoat Ive had for ages and the mirror board and candy are from my stash
I used Silhouette Design Studio to create the 'Dad' and cut it out with my Robo.

Hope you like it and any comments really appreciated.
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs
Marie xx


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Hun, Your card looks Lovely ur dad will be made up. See you were sensivle and used pyramage. I will remember that for next time. It looks ace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, this is just brilliant!! Love the pyramage - I've not tried this yet. Your dad's going to love this!!

    I think it's ok to enter the challenge 'cos it says you can enter with any image and mine's not a Pink Gem one. One of the Top 3 last week used a Penny Black stamp. cxx

    ReplyDelete