Followers

Monday 29 August 2011

Storage for Card Candi

Evening all, I just thought I would share with you some pics of the storage I have made for my card candi. I have used my ultimate boxer board to make this. I have created little match boxes using the tutorial on the advance techniques DVD. There is just 10 drawers in this set but I am already in the process of making another 10 and I will attch it to this set so that all my candi fits into it.



 I have used a backing paper from the forever friends CD and ribbon from my stash. I put chipboard down the 2 side and on top to make it a little more sterdy then just added the backing paper over the top.


 As you can see it holds the candi really well. Im really pleased with how its turned out.
Let me know what you think.
Hugs
Marie xxx



6 comments:

  1. looks fab i need one..... louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you its fab I havent got any candy yet didnt even know what candy was till a few days ago
    fab idea thought hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever!!!! These look gorgeous! Roslyn might want one for her bits and pieces too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea it looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Marie

    I think your project is stunning, just fantastic.

    My blog is also called "Simply Me" - great name and great cards and projects by you.

    I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea! Hadn't thought of making my own but you've just inspired me. Zo x

    ReplyDelete