Followers

Thursday 26 September 2013

Chrisma Cardz Challenge - Decorate the inside of your card

Morning Bloggers,
I am here with my DT project for Charisma Cardz challenge blog. I am on team A and this week its our turn and the challenge is - decorate the inside of your card (you can find the challenge blog HERE)
The sponsors this week are 

 and


I chose to use a digi from digi stamp boutique

 So here is what I came up with



I thought one of my Tea Light candle gift cards would fit this challenge perfect and as I had one to make for a customer i combined the two. 
If you would like to know how to make this card I posted a tutorial on my blog a while ago you can find it HERE

Supplies:
  • gingham backing paper from pink petticoat 
  • Do Crafts digital designer to create the sentiment and resize the digi
  • ribbon from my stash
  • mirri card and pearl card all from my stash
  • CC boxer board

Challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - anything goes
Creative Craft challenge - use ribbon
Party time tuesdays - anything goes
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's crafts - something blue
Make it Monday - anything goes
My Craft Creations - anything goes



Thanks for stopping by and please do go and visit the challenge blog to see my fellow teamies DT projects


11 comments:

  1. Love them. I popped over from MIm xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining in the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as usual Marie all your card s are fab
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, love the colours. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous papercraft project, love that bear and the lacy heart and all those pearls! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choice! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project. Love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us in our Use Ribbon Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet project!! thanks for joining us at Bearlymine challenges this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant make. Love the design and the detailing you have put into this make.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet, love the layout and colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete