Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Commissioned Card

Afternoon Bloggers,
I am stopping by with a quick post to show you a commissioned card I was asked to make by a neighbour earlier today. The spec was Horse Racing and then 'whipit ricky' somewhere on the card.
Here is what I came up with



It is a 8x8 cardwith a 1/2 fold front. I created the backing papers in Do Crafts digital designer and the images I downloaded from google. I also created the sentiment in Do Crafts designer. Just a simple card and she was really happy with the finished product so thats always a bonus lol

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Very nice job, I'm sure he will love it. TFS Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share glad to see another amazing creation for the blog event Teamie, Super big hugs Larelle_Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous male card, I am sure it will be well received
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete