Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Happy Mail

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I wanted to come and share with you my fab parcel that arrived this morning. It turns out I won the Blog Candy on offer from Linda Simpson (you can visit her blog HERE)
I was thrilled to bits with this win and I love visiting Linda's blog she always has great projects on display so do pop over and give her a visit.
Here is what I won
 It really is an awesome prize and  cant wait to have a go with my new stamps as ive never used Stamping Up stamps before. Ill be sure to pop my creations on here for you all to see.

I also have some more happy news, whilst surfing through my fav blogs earlier today I discovered that I was 'mentioned' on the Created with Love Challenge for my new baby twins card. I am really chuffed and will display my badge with pride
 
Hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday whatever it is your up too. Im hoping to get in some crafting now all my other jobs have been finished
Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations once again on winning my blog candy. I love the twins card and congratulations on your award too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    Thank you for sharing my blog link too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marie
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations hun you sooo deserve it and i saw your card it was fabulous and definitely worth A mention hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, luck you! I see you have a couple DT's on your blog. I just recently got on my very first one! :) Maybe you can be a mentor for me if I get confused! Cute blog.. so much information! I'm swimming! It's lovely. xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations ,well worth it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and what a cute card. Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW ... I am soooooo jealous ... What an amazing prize you won .... Looking forward to what you make with your goodies xx


    Tina xxxx

    ReplyDelete