Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

SeemaCrafts September Challenge

Good Afternoon Everyone,
This is my 2nd blog post of the day and was meant to go live this morning but blogger didnt play so I have had to do some editing and I am bringing it to you now. (please scroll down for my previous blog post for Just For Fun)

I am here with my DT post for SeemaCrafts challenge blog and this month the theme is Monochromatic
You can see the other fab DT projects HERE
Here is what I made for the challenge
This is the first time I have ever made a tag and love how this has turned out. 



Receipe:
Tag I picked up at a Craft show about 6 months ago
Photo cut with the Xcut fancy labels die
Martha Stewart punch all around the page
Flowers from the Range
flourish cut out on the Silluette
Butterfly punch and pearls from my stash
Backing paper from the Papermaina Capsule collection Mono pad

The sponsor this month over on the challenge blog is LEJ Designs and the winner will get to pick 3 of Lindsays fab digis
I hope you can join us

Challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Make the cut
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania - Die Cuts
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes






6 comments:

  1. That is very cool! Thank you for participating at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabby tag love xx love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag hun it is one of the nicest I have seen. hugs Seema x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, love the papers & layers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag - so much detail. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful hun, love the sweet image and the papers and flowers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete